Password protected tempalte

Hi,
We have a word document that has a password protect template with VBA macro in it.
Aspose words detected the the document has macros (doc.HasMacros()), but we need to know if this macro is password protected.
If so can we provide the password to open it?
If no, just knowing if the macro is password protected will be good enough.
Thank you

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve this information using Aspose.Words.
Could you please attach the document with password protected macro, here for testing? I will check it and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,
I have attached a file with the Normal template that is password protected.
I need you to check if you are able to know if the template is password protected.
I can use the method HasMacros to see if there are macros (True), but I need to know if they are protected.
Thank you

Hi Ron,
Thanks for attaching your template, but I was unable to see any attached macros or passwords with this document. Did you by chance attach the wrong template?
Thanks,

Hi,
The “Normal” template should be password protected.
If not you can reproduce the issue by protecting your Normal template with a password.
I have attached an image with the properties that should be set on the template.
After doing this you can check to see if you can find out if the macro inside the Normal template are password protected.
Thanks

Hi Ron,
Thanks for this additonal information. I’m afraid there is no way to detect the password for protecting macros at the moment.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks,