Password Reset Not Working

Hi, we have an issue with transferring our Aspose.Words license to a new server that we need to contact you to resolve.

When I received our license for Aspose.Words I received instructions how to access your order portal, which stated I needed to use the supplied username / password and use the “forgot password” to retrieve my password. It’s been over 24 hours and I have not received a password.

I have checked my personal junk mail and our organisations inbound O365 mail filters and no emails have been blocked or marked as spam.

Please could you investigate why this hasn’t arrived, or send me a password manually? My username is ahiggins_ROSPA_com.

Many thanks.

@rospait

You must have received an email from our team with the password. The issue was with email delivery system which is now fixed and you won’t face any such issues in future. If you still face any issue, please do let us know.

Hi, I received the temporary password and have been able to log in. I have also received the password reset emails. Many thanks!

@kurjeg

I have sent you a password reset email for now. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder as well. If you’re still unable to reset password, please do let me know.