Ec &k0G

CR=CR LF=LF FF=FF

Ec &k1G

CR=CR+LF LF=LF FF=FF

Ec &k2G

CR=CR LF=CR+LF FF=CR+FF

Ec &k3G

CR=CR+LF LF=CR+LF FF=CR+FF

These sequences should alter how carriage return and line feed are interpreted by Aspose. Instead, they are ignored.

I uploaded a sample ld.pcl file, along with two PDFs. One shows the output from Aspose, and the other shows the intended output. The file with the intended output also has a correction for a different problem where line drawing characters are not displayed, but that was reported as a separate issue.

Hi Eric,

Thanks
for using our API’s.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-34756. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Is there any update on this? It’s been more than a month.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved due to other issues already under investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Is there any update on this line termination issue?

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your patience.

The team has started investigating the earlier reported issue but due to complexity of this issue, its not yet resolved. The team is working on fixing these issues and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-34756) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.