PDF/A transparency

I want to save the word document to pdf (with PDF/A Compliance) and the convert the new PDF to PDF/A

My code works fine but if I have an Word document with transparency, this one is not preserved

"

Dim output As String = Nothing

Dim doc As New Aspose.Words.Document(“C:\co_23697572_22140066.doc”)

output = "C:" & Split(Split(doc.OriginalFileName, "").Last, “.”).First & “.PDF”

Dim saveOptionPDF As New Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions

saveOptionPDF.Compliance = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfCompliance.Pdf15

saveOptionPDF.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf

doc.Save(output, saveOptionPDF)

Dim pdfa As New Aspose.Pdf.Document(output)

If pdfa.Validate(vbNull, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_2B) Then

pdfa.Convert(vbNull, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_2B, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.None)

Else

pdfa.Convert("C:" & Split(Split(doc.OriginalFileName, “").Last, “.”).First & “_pdfa.xml”, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_2B, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.None)

End If

Is I use Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfCompliance.Pdf15

the transparency is OK but the convertion is not OK !

If y read this article PDF/A - Wikipedia, I think that I must to use compliance PDFA2b !

Can you help me

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks
for using our API’s.
<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-38033 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello Codewarior,

Thank you for your response.

Do you have any news for these issue ? I wait your reponse to start a big project (and order Aspose).

Have a nice day.

Best regards

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have been able to notice this issue, so the issue is pending for review and until or unless we have investigated and have figured out the actual reasons of this problem, we might not be able to share any timelines by which this problem will be resolved.<o:p></o:p>

However, as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of this issue, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hello,

Do you have news for this issue ? With the lastest version (from today). I have always the same error.

Now I have bought Apose.Total.net. Think you that my issue will be resolved if I subscribe a prioritry support ?

Thanks in advance for your feed-back.

Hace a nice week-end.

Hi Nicolas,

The earlier reported issue is still pending for review but I have intimated the product team to look into this matter and try accommodating the issue in their development schedule. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Furthermore, priority support does not guarantee any immediate solution to problems but they expedite the investigation process. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi Nicolas,

We are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier is resolved and its fix will be available in next release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 which is planned to release in March-2016. As soon as the release becomes available, we will let you know.

Please be patient and wait for the new release.

Goof news ! You are Great ! Thanks a lot.

Hello CodeWarior,

I have downloaded the last update. Unfortunatly I have always the same error.

Can you help me ?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-38033) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hello,

For me the issue isn’t fixed in this update, the transparency isn’t preserved into my document.

Hace a nice day

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.

It appears that there has been some confusion regarding earlier reported issue. In previous attempt we have fixed PDF to PDF/A_2b conversion issues and this problem is resolved. However during resolution, we missed the point of loosing transparency of PDF file. I have managed to reproduce the same issue and for the sake of correction, I have separately logged it as PDFNEWNET-40380 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40380) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.11.