PDF/A Validate returns false after conversion

I am using the trial licence to test the conversions of pdfs to pdf/a. its looking good so far but I have two issues when validating the pdfa after conversion. the first has happened for several files where it retrurns not valid “Object number not followed by EOL marker” and a few others messages. The strange thing is Acrobat Reader Pro DC validates the same PDF/a and says it is fine. all nine that failed the aspose validation validated fine in acrobat reader. Is there something I can do to stop the validation from failing this way?

The second issue has only happened on on file and it failed to even convert to PDFA. The validation log says "CIDToGIDMap is not embedded or incomplete in font ‘TimesNewRoman’ and Document information entry ‘Creator’ not synchronized with metadata property ‘xmp:CreatorTool’ Do you know what could be causing the issue here?

The code I am using is
public static ConvertPdfToPdfAResult ConvertPdfToPdfA(byte[] pdfByteArray)
{
InitLicense();

var pdfaFormat = PdfFormat.PDF_A_2B;
        using var pdfMemoryStream = new MemoryStream(pdfByteArray);
        using var logMemoryStream = new MemoryStream();
        using var validationLogMemoryStream = new MemoryStream();
        using var pdfaMemoryStream = new MemoryStream();
        using var pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pdfMemoryStream);
        pdfDocument.Convert(logMemoryStream, pdfaFormat, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);
        pdfDocument.Save(pdfaMemoryStream);

var result = new ConvertPdfToPdfAResult();
        result.IsValid = pdfDocument.Validate(validationLogMemoryStream, pdfaFormat);
        result.PdfaByteArray = pdfaMemoryStream.ToArray();
        result.ConversionLogFileByteArray = logMemoryStream.ToArray();
        result.ValidationLogFileByteArray = validationLogMemoryStream.ToArray();

return result;
    }

I will attach the conversion and validation logs that show both issues.Logs.zip (2.9 KB)

@jpetrak

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you kindly share your sample PDF document(s) with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.