Pdf/a

Hi

The Cells, Words, Slides tools allows to save the codument in PDF format. Is there also an option for PDF/A ?

The reason I'm asking is because we need a tool for converting a lot of documents to PDF/A for archving.

If not are there other Aspose products to achive the goal?

Thanks

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells team and would like to tell that Aspose.Cells does support PDF/A conversion, see the document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Converting+to+PDF+Files

thank you.

Hi,

I am representing Aspose.Slides and thanks for inquiring Aspose.

I like to share that Aspose.Slides does offer to export PDF in compliance with PDF15 and PDFA1b. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference and set compliance accordingly while exporting to PDF.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I am representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Please note that this product provides the capabilities to Create/Edit/Manipulate existing PDF documents. It also supports the feature to convert Existing PDF documents into PDF/A format. So if you need to convert any existing PDF document into PDF/A format, please follow the instructions specified over Convert PDF File to PDF-A

Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am representative of Aspose.Words team.

Using Aspose.Words you can convert MS Word document to PDFA1b. Here is a simple code that demonstrates how to convert Word document to PDF/A:<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

// Open input document.<o:p></o:p>

Document doc = new Document(“in.doc”);<o:p></o:p>

// Specify PDF compliance.<o:p></o:p>

PdfSaveOptions opt = new PdfSaveOptions();<o:p></o:p>

opt.Compliance = PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;<o:p></o:p>

// Save document to PDF.<o:p></o:p>

doc.Save(“out.pdf”, opt);<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,