PDF Acroform to HTML in Java

I was looking for a feature that would allow conversion of PDF Acroforms to HTML forms. On looking at the past posts in the forum, I found this support tracking code - PDFNEWNET-35415. Has this feature been implemented yet and available ? If not, can you let me know when its planned ?

regards.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is still not implemented. We have linked your query to Aspose.Pdf for Java Issue Id PDFNEWJAVA-35032, logged for the feature. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Please advise, if any features being implemented to support this ask. Editable Html page.

@rberkovi

Regretfully, the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. We will surely inform within this forum thread as soon as we make some significant progress towards its resolution. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is their is way to get RTF or PDF as XML with elements of the page , so we can re-create as page

@rberkovi

You can convert PDF to Word document as well as in MobiXml format using the API in case it helps you.