PDF BindXML #$NBS FontSize Formatting Issue

Hi, I am using aspose.words and aspose.pdf to create a pdf from html with inline styles using the following code:

string text = "lots of html here...";

Document doc = new Document();

DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

builder.InsertHtml(text);

MemoryStream xmlStream = new MemoryStream();

doc.Save(xmlStream, SaveFormat.AsposePdf);

xmlStream.Seek(0, SeekOrigin.Begin);

planPdf.BindXML(xmlStream, null);

Some of my html is formatting oddly, the font size is greatly increased for some words. Attached is an except of the intermediary "Aspose.Pdf" formatted xml:

Performance M
easures

#$NBS
#$NBS
TARGET

The first text node renders perfectly. The second text node however renders the word "TARGET" in font size 12 (not 7.5). I have discovered that this is the case throughout my document - whenever a segment with a $NBS occurs, the following text segment will inherit the font-size of the non-breaking space segment and ignore its own. (But consequent Segments are fine!).

Please help me Aspose!

Hello Luke,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Please make sure that you are using the latest versions of Aspose.Pdf v3.8.0.0 and Aspose.Words 5.2.2.0. Incase the issue exists, please share the resource files, so that we can test the issue at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Aspose.Words was the latest version, however I was using version 3.7.0.0 of Aspose.PDF. After installing version 3.8.0.0 the issue no longer occurs.

Many thanks for your help and impressively quick response - great service!

Cheers

Luke