Pdf bookmarks (missing link between bookmark and page)

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’m not quite sure but I believe that there is a problem with pdf bookmarks since the latest Aspose.Cells version is available. The pdf document contains all required bookmarks but it seems that there is no link between the bookmark and the corresponding page of the document. The issue doesn’t occur if I use Aspose.Cells 4.8.2.9

Regards

Erik

Hi Erik,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-15910.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

When will you fix the mentioned issue? I need some of the features of the latest Aspose.Cells version but I also need the bookmark link. We are running a productive system and we have to provide new report features as soon as possible

Thanks in advance

Erik

Hi,

Hopefully, we can provide the fix for your issue in coming 2-3 days.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi,

Please try the attached version. We have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

I just tested the new version. Judging from what I saw I would say that the issue is fixed.

Thanks & Regards

Erik

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15910) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.