PDF challenge

Hi,

As a very pleased user of Words and Cells I have turned to PDF to see if it can overcome my problems.
I have PDF’s containing the expected components including vector based graphs which may have pieces using special colors (RGB 0,0,1).
I want to create a new pdf with all content but change everything that uses color RGB 0,0,1 to an added CMYK color (Pantone_nnnn).

I have been looking at the samples but have not convinced myself whether this is possible or not.

Before committing to my Boss can someone convince me whether Aspose.pdf can do this and if so how to approach it?

Cheers
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per my understanding, you are looking for a feature to convert RGB file to CMYK color space. Please acknowledge, so I may share further details.

Essentially I need to duplicate a pdf file but changing some RGB colors to CMYK. So not all just specific ones that are used on any object.

Cheers
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your sharing details. I’m afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET doesn’t support RGB to CMYK conversion. However, I’ve logged a new feature request as PDFNEWJAVA-33751 for the same in our issue tracking system. We will notify you as soon as its implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33751) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.