PDF Comparison issue with tables and images

I’m trying to compare two documents in PDF format with output in PDF, these documents contain tables, images, I attached the documents, but It is generated in disorder styles.

Input1: SAP_1408 - AHU-11 - Performance Report - 20230822 17_05_04.pdf (378.9 KB)

input2: SAP_1408 - AHU-11 - Performance Report - 20230822 17_16_53.pdf (192.7 KB)

@splata Please note, Aspose.Words is designed to work with MS Word documents. MS Word documents are flow documents and they have structure very similar to Aspose.Words Document Object Model. On the other hand PDF documents are fixed page format documents . While loading PDF document, Aspose.Words converts Fixed Page Document structure into the Flow Document Object Model. Unfortunately, such conversion does not guaranty 100% fidelity. So, I am afraid it not possible to preserve exact PDF document layout after loading it into Aspose.Words DOM. We have a feature request to add functionality to compare PDFs without loading PDF documents into the DOM. I have linked your request to WORDSNET-24926 issue to keep you updated regarding this feature request.

@splata
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-24926

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.