PDF Concatenate is failing

Hi,
I’t trying to concat an array of memory streams to a singe memory stream and am getting the following exception:
Startxref not found.
I attached a sample project so you can reproduce the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for using our products.

As per my observations, you are using PdfFileEditor class to concatenate DOCX and DOC files. Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF documents. In order to deal with MS Word files (DOCX and DOC), you need to try using Aspose.Words for .NET. For your convenience, I am moving this thread to respective forum where my fellow workers from respective team will be able to further assist you in this regard.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use the Aspose.Words to join the MS Word documents. You can merge MS Word documents by using Document.AppendDocument** method. Please read following documentation links for your kind reference

Appending Documents Overview
Join a Document onto another Document
How the AppendDocument Method Works
Differences between ImportFormat Modes
How to Insert a Document into another Document

Please check the following code snippet for your kind reference.

// The document that the content will be appended to.
Document dstDoc = new Document(MyDir + "Document.doc");
// The document to append.
Document srcDoc = new Document(MyDir + "DocumentBuilder.doc");
// Append the source document to the destination document.
// Pass format mode to retain the original formatting of the source document when importing it.
dstDoc.AppendDocument(srcDoc, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);
// Save the document.
dstDoc.Save(MyDir + "Document.AppendDocument Out.doc");

Moreover, you can open MS Word document from stream and can also save document to stream. Please read following documentation links.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/create-or-load-a-document/
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/save-a-document/

Please let us know if you have any more queries.