Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF Concatenation and scaling

Hi,

I am currently concatenating PDF files and images and outputting as one PDF. Images are working fine as I am scaling them to A4 and adding them to the Document object I have created. The problem I have is loading PDF files, scaling them to A4 and then appending them to the Document object. I have used the PdfFileEditor class and the ContentsResizeParameters class to no avail. Please can you explain how I can append a PDF on the file system to a Document object I am generating whislt scaling the page and content down to A4?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for using our products.

In order to specify the page size for PDF documents, please try using PageSize property of PdfPageEditor class in Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. In case you still face the same problem please share some resource files so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi there,

I have tried this class and it seems to work in the sense that the imported PDF is resized, however if the imported PDF is greater than A4 in size, any content greater than A4 is lost i.e. the content is not scaled. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,

Tom
Hi Tom,

In case of PDF files with size greater than A4, you may consider changing the zoom factor equal to A4 size. Please try using Zoom property of PdfPageEditor class. In case you still face the problem, please share the sample documents.