PDF conversion of ISO/IEC 29500 strict documents

Dear all,

If I looked up correctly, the ISO/IEC 29500 strict format is officially supported by Aspose.Words since 16.6.0, and not yet by Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides.

I tried to convert ISO/IEC 29500 strict PPTX, DOCX and XLSX to PDFs, things went well (with the trial version of Aspose.Total downloaded the 01/26/2017).

So, does it mean we can use PDF conversion of all ISO/IEC 29500 strict office formats (DOCX,XLSX,PPTX) i.e. doest it work even if the full support is not yet announced ?

Regards,

Monir

Hi Monir,

Thank you for contacting support. If the trial version of Aspose.Total APIs is working fine, then there would be no issue with full version. However, we’ll suggest you to get a 30 day temporary license. It allows to test every aspect of a product before buying it. The partial support of ISO/IEC 29500 strict office formats can effect on the complete and appropriate conversions.

We’ll check official support of ISO/IEC 29500 strict formats in reference to Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells APIs, and let you know in this forum thread soon.