Pdf converted correctly by aspose online api but java code does not work

Hi All,

I am trying to convefrt the following pdf into excel bbut some of the merged cells does not reflected in excel correctly. Somehow ASPOSE online converter does better job. Is there something wrong with my code?

Document doc = new Document(file.getPath());
		ExcelSaveOptions options = new ExcelSaveOptions();
		options.setInsertBlankColumnAtFirst(false);
		options.setMinimizeTheNumberOfWorksheets(true);
		options.setScaleFactor(0);
		options.setUniformWorksheets(false);
		options.setFormat(ExcelSaveOptions.ExcelFormat.XLSX);

18188.pdf (168.6 KB)

@canangunicen

Would you please also share the output XLS file with us that has been generated at your side. Also, please confirm if you have used latest version of the API.

It does not allow me to upload an excel here, but I am uploading a screenshot that shows the problem.

For this case CHILE - MOBILE MOVISTAR is in the same cell and at the very same row with its respective decimal values if I convert this by using online converter of aspose. But when I try it for my project, it fails like in the screenshot.

Also I am using 20.5.

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 12.50.57.png (241.6 KB)

@canangunicen

We have logged an issue as PDFJAVA-39460 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you! But since online converter does a better job and it is also using Aspose.PDF, there must be some code piece or some configuration to achieve that. Isnt it possible to share this?

@canangunicen

Thanks for getting back to us.

We have logged the ticket for a similar purpose and will investigate it accordingly. We will surley inform you as soon as it is resolved. Please spare us some time.