Pdf converted in white page (TIF)

Hi Support,

I got empty pages while converting these pdfs to tifs.
Version 6.4.0.0

Thanks

Mohamed Almutalibi

Hi Mohamed Almutalibi,

I can see the problem when working with E_7520289.att_0.pdf file but when converting E_7519744.att_1.pdf with latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, the TIFF file is correct. When working with first file, there is problem during conversion to TIFF. Here I would like to suggest you a workaround. As all your PDF files contain images, I think you can simply extract the images and during extraction, provide TIFF as ImageFormat for the output files. Check out the following code.

//open document
Document pdfDocument = new Document("input.pdf");
//extract a particular image
XImage xImage = pdfDocument.Pages[1].Resources.Images[1];
FileStream outputImage = new FileStream("output.tif", FileMode.Create);
//save output image
xImage.Save(outputImage, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Tiff);
outputImage.Close();
//save updated PDF file
pdfDocument.Save("output.pdf");

You might be thinking of code for detecting if the PDF contains image or text. So for this purpose, you can try the code give over http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/find-whether-pdf-file-contains-images-or-text-only.html

Hi Mohamed Almutalibi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template files.

For file “E_7519744.att_1.pdf”, please download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.4.2 and let us know if you still face any problem.

Regarding file “E_7520289.att_0.pdf”, we have found your mentioned issue regarding PDF2Tiff Conversion Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-32313. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any update against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32313) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.