Pdf converted not same word file

Hi

I use Aspose.Word 13 in Asp.net and C#.
In my code i combine two word file in one. In final convert it to pdf.
My problem is: The size of pdf file is not same word file.

For test and trace program, before convert to pdf, i save it to a temp word file. In temp word everything is ok but in pdf some margin or size have problem.
Here is my code:

oWordDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document(WordFile)
… some code
var opt = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
opt.NumeralFormat = Aspose.Words.Saving.NumeralFormat.Context;
oWordDoc.Save(PdfFileName, opt);

What’s wrong?

Thank’s

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word documents along with complete code here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Yes of course.

In word file i notation data that wrong in pdf file by red color. This data in pdf file show mirror.
The correct is: "124،314،750"
But in pdf file converted to: "750،314،124"

Here is my code to convert word to pdf:

var w = new Aspose.Words.Document(wordfileAddress);
var opt = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
opt.NumeralFormat = Aspose.Words.Saving.NumeralFormat.Context;
w.Save(pdfFileAddress, opt);

You may need “B Zar” and “B Lotous” font to open word file. I attach them by this post.
Thank’s

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8186 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I change word document before convert it to pdf by this code:

w.Range.Replace("،", “,”, false, false);

My problem has fixed temporary but note that i change main word document.
I’d be happy if you show me how to fix this problem without change word document.

Thank’s

Hi there,

It is nice to hear from you that you have found the workaround of your issue. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8186) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.