Pdf converted to doc results in the output with 0kb

Hi,Support:
Im my OS=Win10 and my application is based on Vb.net 4.6.1, the pdf.dll api generates pdf2doc output with file size equal 0. What’s wrong?
Please check this issue.

@ducaisoft

Is it happening with every PDF file that you are trying to convert? OR it is happening with a particular PDF document? Please share your sample PDF document and code snippet with us that you are using to convert PDF into DOCX. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

PS: Please make sure to test the case using 22.8 version of the API before sharing the requested information.

Yes! It happens for any pdf converted to docx., and the api is v21.4.
I try the V22.8 on VB.net 3.5, It’s ok!

Another issue is that there is any plan for aspose.family to support WPS files?

@ducaisoft

We always recommend to use the latest version of the API because it has latest fixes and improvements. Please keep using the latest version and if you face any issues, let us know.

Furthermore, the ticket to provide support for WPS files has already been logged in our issue management system under the ticket ID PDFNET-29147. You will be informed as soon as it is implemented. Please spare us some time.

Thanks for your plan for supporting WPS.
Another issue is that how to get the converting progress when Pdf to doc based on Net?
Here report some bug for Pdf to doc:

1. the api will convert several images into one image if several images exist in one page without any split elements between them.
  2. the headline in the header or footer will be converted as a line
  3. the page number at the footer will be converted as a textbox not as footer; simaliarly, the header will be converted as textbox not header
  4. there are too many return chars in the converted docx, for continious return chars, they should be kept only one and delete the rest

please improve those functions.

@ducaisoft

We will surely look into your request and provide a feedback. Would you kindly share a sample PDF and output DOCX file that are able to showcase the issues you shared above?