Pdf.document.flatten throwing object reference exception

Running version 22.8. Keep getting an object reference exception when trying to call pdf.document.flatten. We have several files that are throwing this exception

I suspect the issue may with the document itself. I am including a sample file.

Here is the stack trace:
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zwRNHei10xYBO(Page #=ztTOrXy0=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zClVFZuE=()
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Flatten(FlattenSettings flattenSettings)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Flatten()
at MS.Core.Imaging.PDF.App.AsposeWrapper.ProcessHandler.GenerateTiffImages(List`1& files, Int32& pageCount, ColorDepth coloDepth, CompressionType compressionType) in C:\Source\SVN\MS\Core\Imaging\PDF\App\trunk\Source\MS.Core.Imaging.PDF.App.AsposeWrapper\ProcessHandler.cs:line 187

invoices wk 9-2023.pdf (4.2 MB)

@mdecaire

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54045

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I am receiving the same error, not sure if it is the same issue or if different aspects of certain documents could cause the same error, so I am uploading a sample file here that exhibits that same error message, please let me know if it is covered in the same ticket or needs a new one. Is there any timeframe associated with the tickets?FormSample.pdf (4.9 MB)

@mdecaire

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54427

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-54427) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.6.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-54045) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.7.