Pdf document formatting error of right aligned elements after converting

I see formatting error of some elements in PDF, it is always some right aligned elements like money amount in sum table.
I attach small example when after convert to tiff some elements are quite scattered. How I can manage with this issue? Please, advice.doc-at0b.pdf (825.5 KB)

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter and Aspose.Pdf.Document give me the same wrong result

wrong_pdf_conversion.PNG (32.1 KB)

@joovie

Would you kindly share the complete code snippet that you are using for document conversion. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I tried few solutions with the same result, this is one of them:

private void ConvertAspose(string input, string output)
    {
        Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter pdfConverter = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter();
        pdfConverter.Resolution = new Resolution(300);
        pdfConverter.BindPdf(input);
        pdfConverter.DoConvert();

Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings tiffSettings = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings();
        tiffSettings.Compression = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.None;

pdfConverter.SaveAsTIFF(output, tiffSettings);

pdfConverter.Close();
    }

@joovie

Thanks for sharing the sample code snippet.

We were able to reproduce the issue in our environment with Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.3. Therefore, we have logged an issue as PDFNET-47851 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any progress with issue PDFNET-47851 ?

@joovie

Regretfully, the ticket is not yet resolved. We will surely investigate and resolve it on first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as we have some additional updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any news with issue PDFNET-47851 ?

btw. such errors still happened in our prod environment

@joovie

We regret to inform you that the earlier logged ticket could not get resolved. Your concerns have been recorded as well and you will surely be notified as soon as we make some definite progress towards issue resolution. Your patience and comprehension is highly appreciated in this regard.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Any news with issue PDFNET-47851 ?

@joovie

We are afraid that the investigation of the ticket could not get completed yet due to other on-going features implementations. Nevertheless, your concerns have already been recorded along with the ticket and as soon as we make some progress in this regard, we will notify you via this forum thread. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-47851) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.9.