We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF Document with FAST WEB VIEW

Hi,

I have converted Word document to PDF using Aspose.word

I WANT TO ENABLE “FAST WEB VIEW” ON PDF DOCUMENT, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HE PROCEDURE TO MAKE THIS.

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for using our products.

I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to optimize an existing PDF document. However for the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-28353 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is working hard to get this feature implemented and as soon as we have made significant improvement towards its implementation, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Praveen,

We have further analyzed your requirement and have come to the conclusion that your requirement can be supported by using Optimize method of Document class. For more information, please visit Optimize PDF Document for the Web

Earlier I had an impression that you need to optimize the PDF document and require the document with smaller size, i.e. it doesn’t
has duplicate resources, all deleted resources are removed etc. Please try using our product and in case you still encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-28353) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(7)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan