PDF Done

We are having problems with the PDF inconsistently displaying. Some users are not having any problems, while the majority are. Sometimes the PDF will display, other times it displays a white page quickly and the Status Bar will say Done. Using the exact same criteria by using the back button and clicking a button to generate the PDF, sometimes it will display the pdf fine other times it will just indicate Done. Any thoughts?

After further testing, we have been able to solve the problem by deleting the temporary internet files on the machines that failed. So the question now, is there a way to prevent this step from having to occur?

Dear mlonghouse,

Thanks for your consideration.

I will test and try to fix this bug. Would you please tell me how to reproduce this error?

Currently we use the following code:

excel.Save(“sales.xls”, SaveType.OpenInExcel, FileFormatType.Default, _response);

regardless of the criteria or the name of the report. My best guess is that the problem stems from reusing the same filename repeatedly. The only way I will be able to reproduce this error is by letting my Temporary Internet files go without deleting, which is difficult to test. Should we consider dynamic filenames or does it matter?

Dear mlonghouse,

Thanks for your consideration.

It seems you are using Aspose.Excel according to your code. Are you sure the error is in Aspose.Pdf?