PDF export issue

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words.dll (9.8.0.0) in a C# project, and this is my code:

>>>

Document doc = new Document(sourceFileName);
doc.Save(destFileName, SaveFormat.Pdf);

<<<

I tried to export the attached file (doc.docx) to PDF. The Save method does not raise any exceptions, but the resulting PDF file is not completely equal to the original docx.

Thanks.

Max

Hello
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because Tight and Through wrapping styles of shape are not supported during rendering yet. I linked your request to the appropriate issues, you will be notified as soon as these features are supported. The four wrapping types now supported cover the majority of user scenarios. Although Tight and Through are used rarely, we are very likely to support them in one of the further versions.
Please see the following link for more information:
https://blog.aspose.com/2011/01/10/text-wrapping-around-images-and-shapes-is-about-to-be-released-in-aspose-words-for-net
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4332) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(10)

Instead of issue WORDSNET-2783 more specific issue WORDSNET-8018 is assigned.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8018) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)