Pdf file is not same with it's word format

Hi

I have a word file.When I convert it to pdf ,there are some changes.I attached original file and pdf format

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.8.0, I managed to reproduce all three issues on my side. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. The issue IDs are WORDSNET-7203, WORDSNET-7204 and WORDSNET-7205 respectively. Your request has been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi

Do you have any improvement about this problem

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issues are not resolved yet. The fixes of these problems actually require us to implement a new feature that is ‘Support Cell spacing in Aspose.Words’ layout engine’. I regret to share with you that the implementation of this new feature has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you as soon as cell spacing is supported. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7204,WORDSNET-7203) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7205) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.9 update also available on NuGet.