PDF file loses its ability to be saved in Acrobat Reader

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

we are using Aspose.Pdf.Kit Version 4.0.0.0 (12.29.2009).

The attached PDF file loses its ability to be saved in Acrobat Reader once it has been opened and saved with a Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form-Object.

Could you please verify this and give us a solution?

Thank you

Hi Christian,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-14588 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Shahazad,

do you already know when this bug will be fixed? It's getting quite urgent now because I will have to release my application on the end of this month. Otherwise, I have to find another solution to fill the PDFs.

Thank you

Hi Christian,

Our team is working on this issue and we’re very much hopeful that the fix for this issue will be available in our monthly release due at the end of next month - April 2010. We might consider providing a hotfix during the month of April, if we resolve the issue earlier.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14588) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.