PDF Form - File corrupted

Good Morning,

We have a problem with the generation PDF Form File,

The first and second PDF File have a error (FileCorrupted1.pdf and FileCorrupted2.pdf)

This file is correct(Correct.pdf), but the three file have been generated from the same template(Template.pdf).

The problem is not present all the time, it's weird.

Do you any idea for our problem?

This is our code Aspose 10.4, the same code with Aspose 8.2 is all the time correct.

'Get Template
objStrmFichPDFEntre = New MemoryStream(_bytFichPDFBin)
objForm = New Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form(objStrmFichPDFEntre)

'Fill Fields
objForm.BindPdf(objStrmFichPDFEntre)
objForm.FillField("TxtNomImprimante","\\IMPPRODQUE2\Q800")
objForm.FillField("TxtNomDocument","RBI_CRF5_26799666")
objForm.FillField("TxtLot","1 de 1")
objForm.FillField("TxtExpediteur","BJE5")
objForm.FillField("TxtDepot","B280")
objForm.FillField("TxtPage","12")
objForm.FillField("TxtDate","2015-09-24 13:54:26")
objForm.FillField("TxtProcessusManutention","Processus 1 (nombre de page(s): 12)")

objForm.FlattenAllFields()

objStrmFichPDFSorti = New MemoryStream
objForm.Save(objStrmFichPDFSorti)

Thank you

Hi Juan,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delayed response.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8.0 in Visual Studio 2010 project with .NET Framework 4.0 running over Windows 7 (x64) and I am unable to notice any issue. As per my observations, the data is properly being filled inside PDF template and I am unable to notice any error when viewing the document in Adobe Reader 11.0.2. For your reference, I have also attached the PDF file generated over my end.

Can you please try using the latest release and in case the issue still occurs, please share some sample project and details regarding your working environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer Shahbazv,

Yes, the data is properly being filled inside PDF template, but I can't to print the file PDF, the printer show the error, then it must to restart.

With the file that you have attached, I have the same problem(see image IMG_20150914_132924536.jpg).

Some times the PDF file generated don't have the name "Aspose with version" as tool convertion(see image PropertyFileCorrupted.jpg)

Could you try to print the file that you have generated?

Thank you

Hi Juan,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.

I have tested the scenario using soft printer and I am unable to notice any issue. However we are working on testing the scenario over physical printer and will share our findings.

Hi Juan,

For the sake of correction, I have logged the above stated problem with an investigation ticket PDFNEWNET-39458 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.

Hi,

My problem is over physical printer with HP Universal Printing PS,

With HP Universal Printing PCL It'is ok!

But I have always used drivers PS.

Thanks you

Juan Echevarria

RAMQ (Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec)

Hi Juan,

Thanks for sharing the details.

The information has been associated with earlier reported issue and in case we need any further information, we will let you know.

Please be patient and wait for the resolution.

My ticket PDFNEWNET-39458 been resolved in the last version 11.0.0?

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your patience.

The team has been busy fixing previously reported high priority issues and I am afraid the problem PDFNEWNET-39458 is not yet resolved. However your concerns have been shared with product team and they will surely consider them during the resolution of this issue. As soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

Good morning,

You have released two versions after the registration of my problem and this has not yet been resolved.

We can not upgrade to the new version of Aspose.Pdf because of this error, the same code works fine with version 8.2, however with version 10.4 does not work it is that the new version 11.2 Fixed my problem?

Even you could create the same file that causes me problems when I try to print to a physical printer.

They could give me news for the solution to my problem.

Thank you so much

Hi Juan,

The issues fixed in recent release versions are high priority problems or other issues previously reported (may be prior to your reported problem). However your problem is pending for review and is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, the product team will surely start investigating this problem as per their schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi Juan,

We have further investigated the issue PDFNEWNET-39458 reported earlier and have tested the scenario with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 and following are our observations.

• template.out.pdf File produced by user’s code snippet
  • template.out.ps File produced by HP Universal Printing PS

Both documents can be printed on HP LaserJet M1132 MFP. Can you please try using the latest release and share your feedback.

Hi,

I have the same problem with Template.out.pdf.
When I try to print over HP Printer with Driver PostScript(HP Universal Printing PS), I have the same problem, see image (09-29-2015, 2:10 PM), but when I try to print over the same HP Printer with Driver PCL,It work.

All Printers are installed with Driver PS, then Using Driver PCL not is a solution for us

Could-you try to print with Driver PS?

Do you think that PDF files generated(Template.out.pdf) don’t have all that Driver PS have need to render by the printer?

Thank you

Thanks you

Hi Juan,

We are further investigating the issue as per above stated description and will keep you posted with our findings.

Hi,

Do you have the news for my problem?

Thank you

Hi Juan,

• What is the version of HP PCL driver?
  • Can the PDF files produced by another applications be printed using this driver without errors?

Hi,

- Attached is a image with version PCL driver.

- Yes, It’s possible, even the same Template I can print it directly, before it is modified by Aspose.

It’s very important for us, we can’t to change the version 8.4, this version is correct with the same Template et source code.

Thank you

Hi Juan,

The information has been associated with earlier reported issue and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi Juan,

We have further investigated the issue reported earlier and for testing purposes, we have installed the same version of HP drivers and are able to print the generated PDF without any problems on M1132 MFP. Can you please provide some additional information regarding following queries:

- Please try printing attached template.out.11_7.pdf and share your findings.
- What is the printer you are using ? Did you update the firmware on printer?
- Provide extra steps with screenshots of printer and driver preferences for printing process (step by step).

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

I’m not able to print your document PDF with HP models LaserJet 4250dtn and HP LaserJet P4015x but using HP Universal Printing PS (see image ).

My problem is with PS driver. With PCL driver I don’t have any problem to printing this document.
We have used always PS drivers and with Aspoe 8.1 it work correctly.

Could you try to printing this document with PS driver?

Thanks you