PDF Form with buttons opening up sections w/ more Form fields

Can you tell me if this form is doable as it has embedded “Add” buttons that I am hoping I would be able to drive via the Pdf.Kit.

Maybe it is not even necessary i.e. is it possible that the buttons just expose additional fields that are part of the form anyway? If this is the case, will the sections show if each are filled out?

Thanks.

Hi Todd,

I have looked at the PDF file, however, I’m afraid that from your question and the attached PDF file, I’m unable to understand your requirement. Can you please elaborate a little bit, how would you like the Aspose.Pdf.Kit to help you out?

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Sorry for being vague :) What I need to do is use the Pdf.Kit to fill the form out, i.e. merge data from our database into the PDF form fields. However, as you can see the form has push buttons that open up additional sections and so I wanted to see if I might still be able to use the Pdf.Kit to fill the form even if I have multiple sections (under the Add button) to fill in?

Hope that makes more sense and I appreciate the help here.

Todd

Hi Todd,

Thank you very much for sharing the details. We need to look into your requirement in detail, so please spare us some time before we could update you regarding this requirement.

We appreciate your patience.
Regards,

Any feedback regarding my request?

Thanks!

Hi Todd,

This issue is under investigation. You’ll be updated with the feedback very soon.

Regards,

Hi Todd,

I would like to inform you that the scenario presented in the attached sample file is currently not supported. I have logged a new feature request as PDFKITNET-13348 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this and we’ll try to support it in future. You’ll be updated via this forum thread once the feature is supported.

Regards,