PDF Formatting Issue for the Attached File

Hi,
I am attaching an word doc that works fine when the generated file format is word type; but does not work well interms of formatting when generated file is PDF. Just to give you a little detail, word paragraphs have images/graphs on the right hand side in most cases. The attachment also has pdf and word shortcut included.
No Issue: Generated word file works just fine.
Issue: Generated pdf formatted output file does not work properly. Images/graphs (on the right) overlaps the text content to their left and make some text invisible. In some cases, Images are misplaced. Also, shortcuts are missing.
I am including the source WORD file and the generated PDF file. Please take a look.
Here is sample of my code:

DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(new Document());
Document subDoc = new Document(sourceDocumentFullPath);
subDoc.Sections[0].PageSetup.SectionStart = SectionStart.Continuous;
builder.Document.AppendDocument(subDoc, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);

Thanks.
–Shopon

I haven’t heard from anyone regarding this issue in terms of resolution. Would like to find out if this is a known issue and if are any resolution for it.
Thanks.
–Shopon

Hello

Thanks for your request. Sorry for delay with my answer. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4578) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.