PDF Forms dynamic table

i want to generate pdf form the form consists of html controls and a table.
in the table i need to add dynamically rows to the table
hope you understand my requirements

@Mirza_Ejaz

Could you please elaborate what you mean by HTML controls? Normally, a PDF contains the form controls of its own along with a submit button to submit that form to a web page.

Please share a sample PDF or other details etc. so we can better understand your requirement and then help and guide you accordingly.

i have a requirement DynamicXFAToAcroForm that dynamic pdf form where user can add row in a table and calculation and the data also be persist in db after saving the pdf

@Mirza_Ejaz

We will surely provide our feedback against your specific requirements. However, could you please provide a sample PDF document (which you want to generate using the API). This would help us gathering the information accordingly and share with you.

DynamicXFAToAcroForm.pdf (144.0 KB)

exact lilke this and the data also has to be save in db

@Mirza_Ejaz

At the moment, you can add several form fields e.g. Textbox, Checkbox, Dropdown, etc. in PDF using the API. However, adding a table which allows users to add rows with fields is not yet feasible using Aspose.PDF. For the sake of implementation, we have logged a feature request as PDFNET-48810 in our issue management system.

We will further investigate against the possibility of required feature and let you know as soon as investigation is complete and some news is available regarding its implementation. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.