PDF Forms Fields Inside a Table with proper alignment

Hi Team,

Please help me in creating a Fillable PDF like the below.
image.png (5.1 KB)
image.png (20.1 KB)

Requirement:
I need a table with various form fields as attached in the Image. Each row specify some lable name(In the attached image I have taken the names of the controls required for you understanding).

Row 1 : Need to insert a textfield that accepts only normal text
Row 2 : Need to insert a texfield that accepts only alphabets
Rows 3: Need a Date picker for the user to pick the date. Attached Image for the Date Picker reference
Row 4 : Need to insert a Text field that accepts only Numeric(For e. Including decimals, or formats like Zipcode, Phone number)
Row 5 : Need to insert a Combo Box
Row 6 : Need to insert a Radio Button

It would be of much help if you could recreate or share a sample program similar to my requirement.

@pshanmuganathan

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please visit Working with Forms and Working with Tables for your kind reference. You may also search over forums because almost all of these use cases are already addressed over mentioned resources. In case you face any problem then please feel free to contact us.

Hi Farhan Raza,

Thanks for getting back. I have already visited these links and searched in forums. But I dont find anything to place a Date Picker Control. Also, there is other requirement which I could not find.
We need to place a text field and make it expandable based on the content entered. I have already tried setting MultiLine text to true. But in that case, the text box remains the same and scroll is appearing. However, My requirement is to expand the text box based on the content inside it. Please help us on this,

Thanks
Prasanna Shanmuganathan

@pshanmuganathan

We are afraid DatePicker control is not currently supported by the API. However, a feature request to support DateTimePicker is already logged in our issue management system as PDFNET-43061. We have recorded your requirements with same ticket and will let you know once it will be supported. Moreover, would you please share a sample PDF document with expandable text field so that we may investigate further.

Hi Farhan,

Please find the attached pdf.

Purchase Order.pdf (183.4 KB)

In the attached pdf, press Add comments. A new textboxfield will be generated. Enter a long paragraph in it and check how it is expanding. We have a requirement to recreate the same using Aspose.

Thanks,
Prasanna

@pshanmuganathan

We are checking the details and will get back to you soon.

Hi Farhan,

Can we have an update on this ?

Thanks,
Prasanna

@pshanmuganathan

We have investigated further and have logged another feature request with ID PDFNET-46849 for supporting Extend To Fit kind of property to meet your requirements. We will let you know once any significant update will be available.

Hi Farhan,

Do you have any update on this ?

Thanks,
Prasanna Shanmuganathan

@pshanmuganathan

Please note that the ticket has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

Furthermore, we also offer paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have priority over the issues logged under free support model. You may check our Paid Support options for your reference.