Pdf generated from pptx is missing shapes and changing font

Hi Team,

When we try to convert PPTX to PDF there is a font change and some shapes like arrows are missing

Please find the attachment for source and Inuput pptx and output PDF [Where i made comments on the effected places]

Can you let me know on conversion from pptx to pdf is having any limitations like unsupported shapes etc.,

Thanks,
Ram

Hi Ram,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have observed the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33610 has been created to resolve the issue of wrong font rendering for the shapes. A separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33611 has been created to resolve the issue of missing arrows in rendered PDF. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33611) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33610) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.