PDF generation for .Net - feasib

Hello Team,

I am looking for a PDF generation tool that meets the following requirements,

1) Ability to add Charts created from 3rd party tools like Dundas or Nevron. The Charts are based on the data that are populated from DB and also displayed on the PDF.

2) The generated PDF's should be dynamic. To be precise, the users would be given choices (multiple checkboxes) about the type of data that can be fetched. The nature of some of the data would be different from each other. So they have to be generated such that the data corresponding to each selected checkbox should start from a fresh page. And when the final PDF is displayed and printed, it should look like a unirom report with each section (data of different nature) starting from a fresh page. The first page of such a report should have a Table of Contents (Section headers) with the correct page numbers in the report.

3) Ability to control the look and feel (or the templates). Do we have CSS support?

Please let me know if these requirements are possible with your product. Appreciate an early response as I have a tight deadline.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I’m afraid, this kind of dynamic functionality is not supported by Aspose.Pdf.Kit. You can only create images from the Charts created using Aspose.Charts or other tools and then add those images in a PDF document using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,