PDF generation help

Hi ,

I am a licensed user of PDF Total Java . I need to generate attached PDF by using pdf kit . I am looking at options to use java code or xml . I see some examples . Do you have complex samples I can use to give me a head start . or is there a way i can generate xml using existing PDF so that I can use that xml as template . I am attaching my PDF file.

Thanks
Srini

Hi Srini,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java supports the feature to manipulate existing PDF files and I am afraid it does not support the feature to create PDF files from scratch. I have seen the attached PDF file and as per my observations, you need to try using Aspose.Pdf for Java to create PDF file from scratch. Since your attached PDF file contains, text, table, image and form fields, so you need to programatically place all these components in the PDF file being generated. Aspose.Pdf for Java also supports the feature to transform XML file to PDF format (provided that the XML file is according to Document Object Model) of Aspose.Pdf. For further details, please visit

In case I have not properly understood this requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.