Pdf generation yields grey background on paragraphs

Hello,
When we upgraded to 6.2.0 version of Aspose.Words from 6.0.1 we noticed a strange behavior when saving as pdf.
Some paragraphs get an unwanted grey background in the resulting pdf whereas it in the old version was rendered correctly. This is behavior is currently stopping us from upgrading to 6.2.0. so any help on this issue is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side and created new issue #8044 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Any news on this issue?
Thanks,
/Uffe

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

When is this issue estimated to be fixed?
Thanks,
/Uffe

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still opened. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problem by then or provide you more information.
Best regards.

Still no news? We would really like to take advantage of your new features.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the original issue is still opened. Also, with the latest version of Aspose.Words I found another problem with this document. It cannot be converted to PDF. You will be notified as soon as these issues are resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11327) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(12)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8044) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.