PDF -> PDF/A conversion/validation fails with NullReferenceException

I'm using Aspose.Pdf 6.8.0.0 (2012.03.01), .NET 2.0 version.

Validating the attached PDF document causes NullReferenceException. (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.).

http://share.m-files.com/aspose/Kasikirja_print_FIN.pdf

Sample code for reproduction:

string srcFilePath = "Kasikirja_print_FIN.pdf";
string logfilePath = Path.GetTempFileName();
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfA = new Aspose.Pdf.Document( srcFilePath );
pdfA.Validate( logfilePath, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B );

Hopefully you can identify the problem and fix this issue.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file and sample code.

We are able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test using your template file. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33518. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

What is the status of this issue?

You have already fixed the other issues that I reported in April so I''m curious why this one is still open.

Hi Juha,

Thanks for your patience.

When you reported this problem, one of my fellow worker was able to reproduce it, but now I am afraid I am unable to find the document with the original post created in this thread. The development team also started analyzing this problem but due to some High Priority issues/tasks, this issue was scheduled to be fixed in future release versions of Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

So can you please once again share the document so that development team can further look into this problem and resolve it. We are really sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Thank you for a quick response.

I ZIP'ed the file and added it as an attachment. I also confirmed that the problem is still reproducible with Aspose.Pdf 7.0.0.0.

Hi Juha,

Thanks for sharing the resource file. I have intimated the development team to further investigate this problem and soon you will be updated with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33518) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.