PDF is corrupt after loading and saving with aspose pdf

If i save a specific pdf with aspose, it becomes invalid.
The following code is used to load an existing pdf and save it without changing anything.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(sourcePdfPath);
pdfDocument.Save(@"C:\temp\ConvertViaAspose.pdf");

The first image shows the foxit phantom analyse before the load/save with aspose, and the seconds one shows it after the save with aspose.
image1568730964800.png (18.6 KB)
image1568731049090.png (21.5 KB)

Please run the above code with this pdf in order to reproduce the problem.
sign-input.pdf (85.4 KB)

The main problem for use with this invalid pdf is that we use an external service for digitally signing the document, and this fails with the invalid document.
If i sign the document without first saving it with aspose, it works.

I’m using the latest version of aspose pdf for .net

@manuelk

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please ensure using Aspose.PDF for NET 19.9 and then share your kind feedback with us. We have generated attached file and tried Quick Check and Full Check for Accessibility with Adobe Acrobat but no issues are found after load and save. ConvertViaAspose_19.9.pdf

The latest version seems to actually fix this problem.
I checked the release notes but did not find the issues. As part of which issue was this problem fixed?

Edit: I did want to update our solution, and we usually update via aspose.total. Why is the latest version of aspose.pdf not part of the current aspose.total release?
Can i just use the latest version of aspose.pdf in combination with the rest of the current aspose.total? Or to put it in other words: Are there dependencies from other aspose assemblies to aspose.pdf?

@manuelk

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved with latest release of the API.

You can separately add reference to Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.9 in your project using NuGet Package Manager. There is no such dependency of Aspose.PDF over other Aspose assemblies being referenced in your project.