PDF is not as per the actual HTML tag

Hi,

I have a xml to be parsed and create a pdf. The generated pdf shows the content as :

for your security, your current session has timed out. to proceed, please follow these instructions:

1 Close this web browser.

· Your Company3s link

· Your validation email link

· ur account

· www.test.testtt.com

2 Enter username through:

But the actual HTML content is as follows :

For your security, your current session has timed out. To proceed, please follow these instructions:

1. Close this web browser.
  2. Enter username through:
  • Your Company3s link
  • Your validation email link
  • uraccount
  • www.test.testtt.com

XML is as follows :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<Table ColumnWidths="100%" DefaultCellPaddingTop="3" DefaultCellPaddingLeft="4" DefaultCellPaddingRight="4"
DefaultCellPaddingBottom="3">
Comments

<p style="padding-bottom: 20px">For your security, your current session has timed out. To proceed, please follow these instructions:</p><ol><li>Close this web browser.</li><li>Enter username through: <ul><li>Your Company&#39;s link </li><li>Your validation email link </li><li>ur account</li><li>www.test.testtt.com </li></ul></li></ol>

Am I missing something ? Why this difference is coming when I have already set the IsHtmlTagSupported=“true” ?

Hello Sriman,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-26848. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I am using aspose 3.7.0 and always getting this problem. In which version did you test ?

Hello Sriman,

I tested the scenario with latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.9.0 (as you have selected Java as target platform in first post).

From your last reply, I think you are using Aspose.Pdf for .NET ? please correct me.

FYI, I have also tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 5.2.0 and as per my observations, the resultant PDF is correct.

Hi,
Sorry its not 3.7.0, I have tested it on Aspose 2.7.0 in Java platform. Please let me know what can be done to resolve this issue.

Hello Sriman,

Thanks for sharing the information.

We will definitely consider this information during the resolution of this problem. In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi,

Any update on this ?

Hello Sriman,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the issue is not yet resolved however I have requested the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Sriman,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that the issue reported earlier has been resolved and its HotFix will be included in next release version. Please be patient and spare us little time. Once the HotFix becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status. Thanks for your patience and comprehension.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-26848) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.