PDF.kit coordinates

I have been adding text to an existing document with the PdfFileMend object. I have manged by trial and error to get the text (and images ) more or less where I want them, but the coordinate system seems to have its Y datum on the middle of the page whereas I believed, from what I have read,that the coordinates system for PDF always had its origin at the bottom left. Am I missing something here ? .. is the coordinate system origin configurable ? .. If so , how can I detect it and allow for it in programming overlay content?

Hope someone can help ..

Thanks Tony

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Adding Images and Text using PdfFileMend class - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET

Hi Tony,

The origin point is always the lower left corner i.e. the origin (0,0) should be the lower left corner. If you’re having some problem with a particular file then please share that PDF file with us, so we could have a look at it; sometimes this issue might be caused due to the particular structure of the PDF file as well. We’ll test it at our end and update you accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,