We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Pdf.kit java

when i use TextSegment class and then getText method with that then it breaks many words into char sequence eg "ABSTRACT" itno "A,B,S,T,R,A,C,T"... And also whrn using PDFExtractor instance with getText method to extract text into ">txt" file then it replaces few char with the others say it replaces "S" everywhere with "T" and same with few other chars.
when i use text segment class to extract text it split the words on character basis many times. Say it breaks "ABSTRACT" as A,B,S,T,R,A,C,T.. please give me solution for this.. And also when i use instance of PDFextractor class with gettext method the int the ".txt" file it replaces few of characters with others ir it replaces "S" with "T" and "M" with "N".

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for contacting support.

TextSegment class is currently not present in Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace so I wonder if you are using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java or Aspose.Pdf for .NET ?

Furthermore, can you please share the source PDF file so that we can test the scenario using PDFExtractor class. We are sorry for this inconvenience.