Pdf.kit viewer print a black pages

i'm using version 2.3.4.0 and i'm getting black page when trying to print.

i was trying to download a new version suitable for my licence that is expaired on 20070607.

but i'm not finding new dll for that date (they have been removed). if i don't remember wrong, it should be some new release before my licence expaired. does this bug as been fixed before the ending date and could it be possible to have the dll.

regards

Ivano Panichelli

p.s. that's the code i'm using

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfViewer pdv = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfViewer();

System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings ps = new System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings();

System.Drawing.Printing.PageSettings pgs = new System.Drawing.Printing.PageSettings();

pgs.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = _reportSettings.Printer;

//pgs.PaperSize.PaperName = "Letter";

pdv.OpenPdfFile(fileName);

pdv.PrintDocumentWithSetup();

//pdv.PrintDocumentWithSettings(pgs,ps);

pdv.ClosePdfFile();

Hi Ivano,

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET and try at your end. I’m afraid, we can not provide you the release older than one year. Please try to test this issue with the latest release and if it still doesn’t resolve your issue then share the problematic PDF with us, so we would be able to test it at our end.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

i'm not asking for the latest dll.

i need the last compiled version before june 2007. probably that problem was been fixed by that time

on the download page there are only the v4 version. the older are been removed

i'm going to get the new aspose.total suite as soon my main businees application will works on x64.

for the time been i will appreciate if you could send me the most recent dll for my subscription

regards

Ivano Panichelli

Hi Ivano,

I’m sorry to inform you that we can’t provide the versions older than one year. However, you can get a temporary license valid for 30 days to work with the latest version.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi Ivano,

I apologize for the inconvenience but you must try to understand that we have a lot of products with many releases per year which makes it difficult for us to keep all versions of a product. We have a policy of making only those versions available for download which have been released in the past one year.

I would urge you to considering renewing your license which will enable you to use the latest version of the product which offers many enhancements as compared to the one that you are currently using. You may contact our sales team at Aspose.Purchase - Free Support Forum - aspose.com for more information regarding license renewal and possible discount options.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Thank you for contacting support and have a nice day.