PDF .NET functionality

Does your PDF product allow you to convert MS XLSX, XLS, WORD documents to PDF?

Does your PDF product allow you to take existing PDF documents and save them into a TIFF format?

If they don't, do you know of any API software providers that will allow us that functionality?

Thank you,

Darrell

Hi Darrell,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, you will require multiple products as per your requirements. For XLS to PDF conversion, you will need Aspose.Cells for .NET, for conversion from Word to PDF, you will need Aspose.Words for .NET and for PDF to Tiff Conversion you will require Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please see the following documentation links for you reference:

XLS to PDF Conversion

Words to PDF Conversion

Convert PDF to TIFF (DOM)

I think you can consider Aspose.Total for .NET to utilize all these component with a single license. I am moving your post to Aspose.Total forum.

Please feel free to contact support regarding any further queries as per your requirements.

Thank You & Best Regards,

I have downloaded a trail version of Aspose.Total for .NET and I have found that the functionality is meeting all of our needs. By the way, this was very easy getting all of the scenarios coded.

That being said, we are looking to purchase 1 developer license that will give us the ability to deploy our windows service to 1 server.

If I pick the following options to purchase, will this give me the functionality I need?

.NET Platfom

Aspose.Total .NET

Developer Small Business

License Quantity: 1

I would like to get this software licensed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Darrell,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Concerning to your query on licensing, my fellow worker from Sales team will acknowledge shortly. However if you need to test the products in licensed mode, you can also get a 30 days Temporary license. Please visit the following link for information on how to Get a temporary license

Hi Darrell,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The Developer Small Business model will license one developer to create an unlimited number of derived works/applications that can be deployed to one location within your organization.

This license model does not support royalty free distribution, public facing web or SaaS project deployment scenarios.

If the applications will be deployed to or accessed from multiple locations then OEM licensing would be required. You can see a detailed description of our different licensing models here: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/policies/subscription-definitions.aspx.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Best regards,