PDF Preview is not generating as expected- like actual file

Hi All,

We are using “aspose.pdf-11.7.0.jar” and we generated the previewes for the attached pdf files.But we are unable to see the previews as expected,like the actaul files have.

For more clarification see the following previews generated by me with “aspose.pdf-11.7.0.jar” realted to attached PDF files.

PREVIEW_D0858512_SC_G02_CH01_Lab_BLM_0.png
PREVIEW_Online Student Journal Chapter Atlas_0.png

Can you please advise how to resolve this issue. Please let me know if you need more info.

Hi Upendra,

Thanks for your inquriy. I have tested the scenario with your shared PDF documents and noticed missing data issue in resultant images, so logged following tickets against these documents in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

PDFJAVA-35998: D0858512_SC_G02_CH01_Lab_BLM_0.pdf
PDFJAVA-36000: Online Student Journal Chapter Atlas_0.pdf

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36000) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.3.0 Release Notes.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-35998) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.4.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.