PDF radio button missing

Hi Support,

I am trying to evaluate Aspose PDF for my company. i got a web page and i am using webrequest & webreponse (c#) to read the web page content and export it to a pdf using aspose.

But i noticed that whenever a radio button is present at the end of the web page, radio button does not show in the pdf document. i changed the control as checkbox and that shows up. If radio button it does not show up.

Radio button shows up in the web page. Kindly let me know what is the solution for this.

This is similar to the earlier post

Tables and Radio Buttons");

// use the new conversion engine
options.UseNewConversionEngine = true;

Document pdfDocument = new Document(stream, options);
pdfDocument.PageInfo.IsLandscape = true;

pdfDocument.Save(filepath);

Thanks,
Venkat

Hi Venkat,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.1, we have managed to reproduce the radio button issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36981 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

Thank for the reply. It seems like the issue is happening in earlier versions of Aspose also, i tried 8.9.1, 9.0.0, 9.1.0.
Can you please tell me when possibly there will be a possible suggestion or solution will be provided. Because it is for evaluation, i would need to provide a feedback to the client.

Thanks,
Venkat

Hi Venkat,

Since we recently have been able to notice this issue, and until
or unless we have investigated and have figured out the actual reasons of this
problem, we might not be able to share any timelines by which this problem will
be resolved.<o:p></o:p>

However, as soon as we have made some significant progress
towards the resolution of this issue, we would be more than happy to update you
with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your
patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.<o:p></o:p>

Is there a solution for the radio buttons not showing when opening an Aspose PDF in Acrobat reader?

@shif

I request you to share source and output file with the code so that we may try to reproduce the same on our end.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-36981) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.12.