PDF rendering of ms word file misplaces paragraphs

Hi,

We use your great Product to render PDFs fromms Word and have encounterd a case where some pragraphs are misplaced. I have attached a source document along with a PDF version rendered from WORD2010. We use aspose version 14.5.

Best Regards

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your document uses ‘Gotham Book’ font. Could you please try upgrading to the latest version 14.10.0, and in case the problem still remains, zip and attach this Font here for testing? We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I have tested in 14.9 and the problem exists also in this version. Is it relevant to update also to 14.10?

Thanks

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached output PDF). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Best regards,