PDF.Save(memorystream) crashes

Check attached VS 2010 solution.

This bug is introduced in 4.7. Aspose.PDF 4.6 works fine.

Some thoughts about better tracking down the bug.

As we are moving forward my project with Aspose componenets, we rely more and more on your development team to fix the bugs. I know to get your team to fix them, I have to create a reproducible case or come up some sample code. But with our project gets bigger and bigger, it will be hard for us to make such sample code. I just wonder can you ship us some debug DLL, so our QA team can locate your code line when bugs found. This will be a very efficient way for your team and our team to fix your bug. I hope you could consider this suggestion.

sincerely yours,
Tony

Hello Tony,

Thanks for using our products and sorry for replying you late.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. However, I have also tested the scenario with our upcoming release version 4.8.0 (which will be published soon) and I am unable to notice the problem. I am afraid I am unable to figure out the actual cause of this problem as it did not appear in 4.6.0 and surprisingly it is occurring in 4.7.0.

I would recommend you to be patient and wait for the next release version. As soon as the version becomes available, we would be pleased to update you with the status accordingly. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Glad hearing the problem is fixed. Thanks.