Pdf.Save Performance issue

hi
i used Aspose PDF version 10
when i need to export my data to pdf file it take 3-4 minute every time
i upgrade the version to 17 and same issue appear
the data is large the generated file has nearly 900 page and my target framework is 4.6

how i can resolve this issue

@bkassab

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share a bit more details like which platform you are working in and which file format you are converting into PDF. Please share your source file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

i am working C# with Angular 2

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();
var xmlFilePath = “”;
pdf.BindXML(xmlFilePath, null); // xmlfilepath has the path of file which is the template
var mainSection = pdf.Sections[0];
var bodyTable = (Table)mainSection.GetObjectByID(“BodyTable”);
foreach (var item in this.Model) // Model has the data list which is nearly 900 rows
{
var row = (Row)bodyTable.Rows[0].CompleteClone();
string[] items = new string[5];
bodyTable.ImportArray(items, counter, 0, false);
}
pdf.SetUnicode();
pdf.Save(outputFilePath); // this take 2 minute it is just save the pdf file to my machine

@bkassab

Thanks for sharing sample code snippet.

Could you please share our sample XML template along with the information of rows which you are adding inside table. You may please share sample data of single row and total numbers of rows which are adding into table. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi
sorry for late response and thanks a lot for your reply
this is the sample row
Report Sample Row.png
the number of rows nearly 10000
will share with you the XML files template

the following is the XML Template
XML_Report.zip

waiting your replay and thank you

@bkassab

Thanks for sharing sample XML template.

Please note that your XML template is based upon a discontinued Aspose.Pdf.Generator model whereas, it has been replaced with DOM (Document Object Model) approach in latest version. You may please find new Aspose.PDF XML Schema and create your XML based on its element sequence. For further information, please visit following helpful articles in API documentation:

Please try using latest version for generating PDFs from XML files. In case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.