PDF save: Space added between Thai vowels and respective tone or upper vowels

Hi Team,
I am converting word to pdf file with the help of words library; using linq reporting engine.
But facing problem with space as mentioned below: input text has the vowels (tone, upper vowels and so on) when saved as pdf space added as shown in attached output file.

input text: ในกรณีที่ให้ธนาคารหักเงินจากบัญชีเงินฝาก ข้าพเจ้าหรือเจ้าของ

@Sangamesh019 Unfortunatly, I can’t reproduce the issue on my side. What font is MS Word using for the Thai glyphs on your side? Also, you can try to set HurfBazz before saving to pdf:

doc.LayoutOptions.TextShaperFactory = HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.Instance;

The problem might occur because the fonts used in your input document are not available on the machine where document is processed. To update page numbers in the TOC Aspose.Words need to built document layout. The fonts are required for this. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences due to the different fonts metrics and as a result incorrect page numbers in the TOC. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed.

Here is my output document:

output.pdf (23.9 KB)

1 Like

thank you for the response. It did really solve my issue

1 Like