PDF.Save taking over a minute

I am trying to create a 56 page pdf document but it is taking over a minute to create.

I added the recommended lines below from other posts but it is still taking too long.

pdf.IsTruetypeFontMapCached = true;
pdf.TruetypeFontMapPath = Path.GetTempPath();

Are there any other suggestions for speeding up the PDF.Save function?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Can you please share the code snippet that you are using to generate the PDF file, so that we can test the scenario at our end. Also please share the version of Aspose.Pdf that you are using.

My code snippets are attached. I supplied a small example of the xml. On production, I need to process 8000 lines of xml.

Hi,

I’ve tested the scenario and noticed that the process is taking about 35 seconds to generate using these resource files. But I am afraid we might not be able to improve the performance factor for XSL-FO, because due to some serious issues in this feature we have decided to rewrite the code and this feature will be unavailable until its completion. As soon as we have made significant progress in this matter, we would be pleased to update you with the status of implementation.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that we have just released a new version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.2.0 which includes the BindFO(...) feature. Currently this feature is in Beta phase and we are trying our level best to make it more stable. Please check the Release Notes for information on XSL-FO elements currently supported.

Please try using it and in case you face any problem or have any further query, please feel free to contact us.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience that you have been facing in this regard.