PDF split keeping accessibility information

All the split code examples (using document or PdfFileEditor) do not keep the accessibility information (Structure Tree).

As a workaround we use pdfEditor.delete

com.aspose.pdf.facades.PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new com.aspose.pdf.facades.PdfFileEditor();

pdfEditor.setCopyOutlines(true);
	pdfEditor.setCopyLogicalStructure(true);
	pdfEditor.setKeepActions(true);

pdfEditor.setOptimizeSize(true);

Document pdfDocument = new Document(srcDoc);
	int numPages = pdfDocument.getPages().size();
	pdfDocument.close();

String fname = FilenameUtils.getBaseName(srcDoc);

for (int i = 0; i < numPages; i++) {
		int[] arr = getArr(numPages, i);
		String fnum = String.format("%04d", (i + 1));
		pdfEditor.delete(srcDoc, arr, destDir + "/" + fname + "_" + fnum + ".pdf");
	}

This keeps the accessibility data in the target files but is very slow with huge page numbers.

What is the correct way to split PDFs keeping accessibility data?

@sbuchner

Would you kindly share your sample PDF document with us as this case needs an investigation. We will log a ticket in our issue tracking system and share the ID with you.

Shared a file in private message

@sbuchner

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-43185

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello asad.ali

Is there any progress on this?

Splitting PDFs handling accessibility information is the only reason why we purchased your library.

@sbuchner

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved. We really apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. We will surely investigate and resolve this issue on a first come first serve basis and as soon as we make some progress towards ticket resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us some time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

hello @asad.ali

this is still crucial for us.
An news?

@sbuchner

We truly understand the severity of the issue for you and will surely prioritize the issue as per the schedule. Please note that we check and resolve issues on first come first serve basis - as shared earlier. In case the issue is a showstopper for you, you can please try to check our priority/paid support option where issues have the highest precedence and are resolved on urgent basis. In the meanwhile, we will surely inform you once we make some updates about ticket fix.

This is still very bad for us.
Any progress in the new year 2024?

@sbuchner

Regretfully, no significant progress is made towards ticket resolution yet. Your concerns have already been recorded and we will surely consider them during the investigation. As soon as some updates are available about the ticket resolution, we will update you here. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-43185) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 24.2.