PDF table cell text - how to manipulate?

Hello,

How do you check the cell text of a pdf table? There is no text property of the cell.

foreach (Row r in table.Rows)
{
var text = r.Cells[1].???;
}

I’m guessing you have to use text fragments, but I still have no idea to reference the specific text fragment within the given paragraph.

foreach (Row r in table.Rows)
{
var text = r.Cells[1].Paragraphs[1].???
{

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The documentation I was looking at for PDF tables doesn’t really explain this. I looked at manipulating text within the PDF doc, but it doesn’t clearly identify anything within a table cell. At least, I could not find it.

Thank you!

Hi Darren,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to manipulate table in existing PDF file. For the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-36802 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction.

As a workaround, you may consider convert PDF file to XLS format and then manipulate tables inside Excel worksheet using Aspose.Cells. For further details, please visit

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36802) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(5)